OUR PRODUCT IS PURE HONEY
- Honey Management places a special focus on our products, and this ensures that our range is up-to-date and in line with international trends. We offer a wide range of styles and designs from classic to contemporary fashion for men, women and children. Our range is very affordable and meets a wide range of customer preferences and needs.
- Honey products are handmade by skilled craftsmen using the most modern techniques. They are carefully inspected at every stage of manufacture, ensuring lasting pleasure and satisfaction. Honey fashion jewellery is expertly electroplated with 24ct gold or Rhodium (and many other types of innovative metal plating), using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring a lasting and high quality finish.
- “Thoughtful Little Extras” (stabilisers for pierced earrings and comfort pads for clip earrings) are also available. All clip-earrings can be loosened for comfort.
- Honey brooches all feature safety clasps and fine, sharp pins to avoid damage to clothing.
- Honey glass-based pearls are hand polished, every one being carefully selected for its correct size, colour and lustre.
- Honey’s collections are nickel-free, therefore allergy-safe, which is especially important for women who have sensitive ears and skin.
- Honey watches are backed by very credible suppliers. Together, we offer good back-up service and guarantees.
- Honey also offers a classic and affordable range of fine jewellery (Sterling Silver), from time‑to‑time, especially during promotional periods.
- Honey Handbags reflect the latest styles, with beautiful and practical quality features and are very affordable.
- Honey offers a fully comprehensive Quality Guarantee and Product Care Information to all our clients.
THE BEST FOR YOUR FACE SHAPE
It is important to choose a style of jewellery that compliments the shape of your face. This ensures that this style will make you feel fabulous and you will certainly want to wear it often! When wearing a piece of your favourite Honey jewellery with the correct neckline it can balance your face, bringing out your best features.
Choose your face shape below for more tips on what will suit you best:
Honey jewellery affords you the opportunity to create different look every day, with or without your fine jewellery, but do remember, costume jewellery should be worn as an “occasional” enhancement. You should not expect to wear our products as you would fine jewellery.
Look after your jewellery and you will have a long association with Honey’s lovely collections!
Please do not use commercial jewellery cleaners on your Honey jewellery. A soft cloth, gently dampened with diluted Honey jewellery cleaner, will suffice in cleaning your jewellery. Use a clean dry cloth to dry your jewellery before storing separately in our Honey branded tins to avoid scratching and other damage. Please take care with styles that are subjected to higher levels of friction such as rings and bracelets.
If you wish, you may increase, reduce or change your order, provided it is done within 7 days from the date on which the order was placed.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
We believe so emphatically in our product that we accept full responsibility for it. We endeavour to maintain the highest quality of every Honey product by using a special Honey Quality Audit System. Where a product is identified as having a manufacturing default, we will gladly exchange or replace your purchase, provided the product has not been damaged as a result of excessive wear, impact, negligence, tampering or non-adherence to cleaning and care instructions. Exchanges or replacements shall be at the discretion of Honey’s Quality Audit practitioners. Please return the item for exchange or replacement, with proof of purchase and original packaging to our distributors within 28 days of purchase.